For many of us, our most valued possession is living, breathing, and furry – our dogs. Teaching us about love and patience, here are 15 reasons we are so grateful for these special dogs in our life.
1. Nothing makes your dog happier than putting a smile on your face.
They can’t help it. They’re just so cute!
2. He’s your absolute best friend for life, no questions.
The saying that a dog is man’s (or woman’s) best friend holds true and your dog will continue to love you with unwavering enthusiasm for their entire life.
3. He’s always more than happy to cuddle with you on the couch.
Who needs blankets when you’ve got a warm lovable furry pup that loves to cuddle up?
4. No matter how big or small, pretty or not, your dog loves you just the way you are.
From waking you up with a lick to waiting excitedly at the door for you to return from work, it’s obvious your pup can’t get enough of your company.
5. There is nothing more loyal to you than your dog.
They are your best bud for life…your BFF…through thick and thin, no matter what!
Keep going… we have 10 more wonderful reasons to be grateful for your dog. Click Next Page to continue.